Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 31

Day 31. December 1, 2012

This is where I decided to go the extra mile. I've been hearing people talking about how they shaved off all of the hair they grew over the month, and I'm thinking to myself, "what's the point?" Were you just out to prove to yourself that enough testosterone to grow some scruff before the winter finally comes? I just don't quite get it. I'm excited with how the beard is going. It's finally long enough that I can grab and pull it, which is good and bad I guess. Also, I can now get food stuck in it, which, of course, is 100% a good thing. There's nothing the ladies love more than a man with macaroni from yesterday in his beard. But in all seriousness, beard hygiene is important. Having as much hair as I do, I can assure you that maintaining a clean head of hair isn't easy, but it's entirely necessary. For those of you new bearded men out there, try conditioning the beard. You never know when some stranger will just come up to you and feel your face. It's happened to me on several occasions over the past month. Weird, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment