Friday, December 7, 2012

Day 37

Day 37. December 7, 2012

For me, 37 is the number where, if I see it, and I know that there are 36 prequels to the thing I'm seeing, I finally start to think that things are getting a bit excessive. 37 is the number where I finally accept that I have been at this for a long freaking time. It's like when "Now 37" came out, I finally said out loud, "this needs to stop." I mean, I had thought it for a long time, but 37 seems like a good cut off between acceptable and excessive. If you're still with me in this journey, I thank you. I know there are a lot of you left and I am eternally grateful. My beard is creeping up my face, and I might need to trim it down to an acceptable Hezekiah style strap, but you will note that Hezekiah will be a married man, since I refuse to lose the 'stache. I had a fun Friday night, playing cards at the local shop. Tonight someone had the idea that having a beard was the key to success, at least in gaming, and I couldn't agree more. With a beard, the sun shines a bit brighter, and that's incredibly inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment