Saturday, December 22, 2012

Day 51

Day 51. December 21, 2012

I'm pretty exhausted. I missed the spur of the moment bro nights that we used to have. We rekindled the awesomeness tonight, that's for sure. We had these big plans to drive to a town a half hour away to play in a card tournament tonight, but apparently, winter storm Draco (pretty metal right?) had different plans entirely. I was really bull-headed at first, and was determined to drive there. I got three feet out of town and knew it wasn't worth the fight. We ended up just staying in and just having a grand old time. As I type this, the excitement has finally reached its first lull, and it's 4:30 in the morning. Three's Company just came on, and ice is hitting the window so hard that it sounds like angry kids are throwing snowballs at it. This, my friends, is a recipe for no sleep. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment