Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 33

Day 33. December 3, 2012.

Man, I am exhausted. A little word to the wise (and the not so wise, you know who you are, or maybe you don't), procrastination is only fun 95 percent of the time.  For me, today was the absolute realization of exactly what I have get done in two weeks time, and as daunting as it is, I try to keep my head up. I told a friend of mine this today, and this is something I'm going to live by. When things seem the most difficult, that's the point in time where you need to stop worrying and start believing. In beard news, I'm trimming the neck every once in awhile, and the beard is coming in quite nicely, with a few long hairs here and there. It's not quite to where it used to be before I started this whole thing, but we're getting there. Also, I want to welcome any new readers to the site. I hope my words are entertaining, and I hope that when you leave this page, you will have taken something to heart. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment