Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 36

Day 36. December 6, 2012

Just think about it. At this time next week, I will be at home to start a 6 week hiatus from anything and everything school-related. It's pretty nice. That was the good news. The bad news is that there's still a week left. Yes, I know. That was one of those classic M. Night Shyamalan plot twists. Anyway, it has been apparent to me since the beginning of this whole blogging process that there are a few people out there that don't like that I'm doing this blog. Now I know what you're thinking. Who wouldn't wanna see this mug on their news feed every night? I know, right? Now, I have a history of being kind of a hipster (see previous blog post image), so doing things for the sake of being different has been a consistency in my life. I don't want to say that I do things in spite of people's opinions, but they certainly don't hurt what I do. This blog is just the result of three obvious facts about my character. 1. I don't mind being put in the spotlight and having people see a lot of me. 2. I try my best to be completely transparent, and I want people to know me at a deep level. My life is an open book and I like that. 3. I have a beard. With these three facts on the table, I don't foresee this blog abruptly ending just because someone doesn't like it. If one of those facts ceases to be, then we'll talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment