Saturday, December 15, 2012

Day 44

Day 44. December 14, 2012

Yes, you are correct in believing that there is no picture for this particular day. The reason for that is that my phone is currently messed up and I am trying to fix it, and since my phone is how I take all of these pictures, I can't get one tonight. I am sorry to everyone who was looking forward to seeing my bright and shining, but also hairy face today. Hopefully tomorrow, ladies and gents. I had a fun time today, my first legitimate day off in a long long time. I got to hang out with a bunch of middle schoolers at a church function, and it was cool being an adult-type of person in a place where I was always a youth. I wasn't really an adult though, more like the crazy guy that's just hanging out because there's no better place to be. Haha. No but really it was a good time. I would do things like when someone asked what movie we were watching, and it was clearly "The Grinch," I answered, without missing a beat, "Shawshank Redemption." I then spoke like Morgan Freeman for a good while. It's fun to be the guy who just says crazy things and nothing else. I could get used to it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment