Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day 48

Day 48. December 18, 2012

Well I made the next step toward being a complete hipster. I ordered big ol' glasses with thick plastic frames. People have gotten on my case before about being a hipster, but the look hasn't always been there. I'm getting fitted for a slouchy beanie and a scarf next week. The excitement is palpable, and tastes a bit like strawberries. My beard is going incredibly well, and now it's to the point of moving as a unit. I can't think of a better way to put it, but it's very thick and it feels fantastic. One of the very first statements I made on this blog was that people with beards seem happier, and the same goes the other way around. Today especially, people randomly gave me smiles in passing, and I think it helped me have a much more positive day. Let's just say things are going quite well. On a side note, I have this thing where I feature a different wristband every year. I choose a wristband on January 1st of the year and I wear it every day until the next year begins. You will note that I have the same wristband on in every shot in this blog. If someone wants to recommend a wristband for me for next year, please contact me either on this blog or via Facebook. Thanks a million.

No comments:

Post a Comment