Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 43

Day 43. December 13, 2012.

Boy howdy. I apologize in advance for this one. I have been burning the candle at both ends, and I have even somehow found a third end and burnt that one out as well. I'm just dead right now. This is has been the longest week ever. All things considered, though, I had a great time, and I am so excited for the future. I kind of lost myself near the end of the week, with certain finals not getting 100 percent of my attention, but you can't win them all, I suppose. I'm just glad to be back home, and maybe I'll get to see some of my friends here soon. The moral of the story today is that home is where the heart is, so your real home is in your chest. That's all I have. I'm gonna go into a coma for awhile. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment