Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 7

Day 7. November 7, 2012

Ouchkabibbles. We've come to the first big dilemma of this ordeal. I've developed quite the rash on the bottom of my neck. It itches quite a bit and there are a lot of red spots forming, which you might be able to see in this picture. My wanting to shave the neck hair off led me to the realization of what this whole thing is about. It's not about just selling my image or bragging about how hairy I am (quite hairy). It's about setting my mind to something long-term and sticking to it. Everyone has their problems in life and one of mine is not sticking to long-term projects and things. It's pretty cool that things are going this well. I challenge all of you to figure out your weakness, and strengthen it as much as you can. You may learn a lot of lessons along the way and learn a lot more about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment