Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 12

Day 12. November 12, 2012

This post needs more twelves. 12 12 12 12 12. I think I'm over it. Psyche. 12. Anyway, today went well. I can see a significant darkening from yesterday. I think people are being nice telling me that it looks okay around the neck area, but I can't help but think that it just looks ridiculous. 12. Luckily, I don't have any big performances or job interviews coming up, so it won't be a big issue. I will probably get a haircut soon though. The scruff will make my barber want to call Ralph on the big white phone. 12. I'm not the creator, just an innovator of the craft. I legitimately believe that if I took some sort of growth hormone, I would die from suffocation from my own hair. Think about that and try to sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment