Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 19

Day 19. November 19, 2012

I told you there would be a surprise on the 19th, and here it is. Ah yes, I got my haircut. I've had better, I've had worse. I'm just glad there's one person on this planet that can cut my hair and not make a total mess of it (I can't say the same for the floor though).  With the back of my neck finally feeling the breeze, I feel like the front needs to feel the breeze as well. I have made the executive decision to trip up the bottom of my neck for the family gathering this Thursday (Thanksgiving, to the late man). As soon as tomorrow you'll see a cleaner neck area. The scruff will stay up top though. If you want to ostracize me for "selling out," please save yourself the trouble. I wish it could be different too, but the show must go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment