Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 11

Day 11. November 11, 2012

All right. My sincerest apologies for my tardiness and lack of length in my last post. Risk is a heck of a drug. Now then, I noticed today that I'm past the 1/3 point, at least through November. This is the point in time where I'm starting to see my face get eaten by my hair. Also, I'm gonna have to start explaining to people that I'm not shaving for a reason, and my awful facial hair isn't just due to lack of interest in razors, or some sort of boycott of Barbasol. We're making the transition from bum to drifter, which is pretty interesting. I keep making references to this beard scale in which "bum" and "drifter" are levels. I decided that the highest level of that scale is "ZZ Top," which I don't see happening this month, but you never know. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment