Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 13

Day 13. November 13, 2012

I took a good long look at my beard in great detail today, which I hadn't done in a long time. I actually believe that each and every one of you see more of my beard than I do on a daily basis. I just kind of ignore it, then I have little bouts where I notice significant change, then laugh at how ridiculously I grow hair. Maybe you can't tell from the picture, but it's getting longer, to the point where it's no longer sprouts of hair, but rather long strands all throughout, so my skin is getting more and more covered. It's cool just watching the outline grow into an actual beard. I miss the beard a lot. I want it back. I might take that growth hormone I previously mentioned, because I wanna be rolling like ZZ Top by Christmastime.

No comments:

Post a Comment