Thursday, November 22, 2012

Day 22

Day 22. November 22, 2012

Ah yes. Thanksgiving. It was pretty awesome getting to see all of my family in one place, which rarely happens anymore. It's a sad process going from childhood where the relationship with your extended family is pushed and stressed to when you get older and everyone goes their separate ways, but it makes those moments where you're all together again that much more special. People often complain about how holidays have all been so commercialized to the point where that's "all they're about anymore," but I like to look at the positive and notice that we Americans still use holidays like Thanksgiving as excuses to all come together, because we need excuses to see our loved ones (idk). Either way, I'm thankful for thankfulness. In beard news, my stache is connecting to my beard, which normally happens after a long process of growing, so I am excited.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment