Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 14

Day 14. November 14, 2012

Oh dear, I am feeling scruffy (and prom is tomorrow! jk). It is official; the blog post for day 19 will feature a curveball, but I will not say what it is yet. You'll have to tune in to find out. Anyway, today I started getting into the backhand upward scratch (a la The Godfather). Pretty bad hair day today, and I think people are starting to notice how truly unkempt I am becoming, since I'm getting a whole lot more stares from strangers than I am used to. I'm at the point in between scruff and beard, and now I'm seeing bald spots pop up that I hope fill in soon, like the one right under my chin, but I am notorious for that always being bald, so that's probably not going to change. Gonna head home for break in a few days, and I'm looking forward to the disappointment when my mom sees how awful my neck hair is. Teehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment