Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 27

Day 27. November 27, 2012

So remember how I said my beard was taking over my face? Yeah it's interesting that I noticed that because now I'm noticing that the normal jaw-line hair is slowly connecting to odd patches of hair I have under my eyes. It's like trying to solve a 10,000 piece jigsaw puzzle of white kittens in the snow, and, after a couple of months of working on it, you finally understand that you wasted your time doing something utterly meaningless. Okay it's absolutely nothing like that. It seems that I've been using this blog to express life lessons I learned that have nothing to do with beards, and I feel like continuing that pattern today. I read a quote or something on someone's Facebook that talked about how the past is just a story, and it's the present and future that matter, how the past shouldn't determine who you are. I think that's pretty cool, especially if you think about it like I have been. People grow up in history class with the idea that history is made up of the great things that happen in life, but as you grow up, you realize more and more that history is being written right now, and those unattainable things that you read about, those historical figures that have always been like legends in your mind, that could be you someday. Pretty cool stuff. Thanks again to all of you loyal readers. I couldn't do this without ya. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment