Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 23

Day 23. November 23, 2012

Before I say anything else, the outfit can be explained like this. The hard hat was for protection from insane Black Friday shoppers, and the rest of the ensemble is just straight up stylin'. There were four guys in our group today that all wore matching construction hats, ugly blazers, and ugly ties, and we do this every year just to get crazy looks, which I personally love and embrace. We had a great time today just being nuts, but in a good clean way (I need to differentiate, because the older I get, the more people assume "being nuts" entails things that are dangerous and illegal). All I know is that I have been up for about 17 hours now and I am beat. In beard news, I trimmed my neck and it's already stubbly after about two days. Now I need to trim again soon. Hair is funny sometimes, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment