Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 28

Day 28. November 28, 2012

Yes yes, please enjoy the chest hair today. I immediately realized after posting this picture to my Facebook that I may have gone too far, so I'm most likely gonna keep a shirt on from now on. Anyway I am extremely burnt out after a long day. I was in a great mood again all day, which I thank the beard for. Went to the gym for a much needed workout session, then I watched a couple episodes of Doctor Who, which I am falling in love with very quickly, but I'm not too happy about it, since another distraction is the last thing I needed with finals week quickly approaching. Anyway, I just want to give a little advice tonight. Take every chance you can to do the right thing, even if it's not what you originally planned. Maybe there's another plan out there that turns out with you being happier in the long run. All you can do is live like there's no tomorrow, because who says there has to be one?

No comments:

Post a Comment