Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 29

Day 29. November 29, 2012

I love Thursdays. So much has been accomplished throughout the week and you have a chance to pat yourself on the back for a job well done, while also having only one day left until the end of the week. Thursday is the embodiment of hope, I think. People don't just pull hope out of thin air, and oh yes I know we all wish we could sometimes. We get it from looking back and finding a reason to move forward. If I can look back and clearly see my body of work throughout three days this week, who is to say I can't finish it off with just as much, if not more, panache as before. We're no longer tired, but just so hopeful, and I love that. I wish every day could be Thursday. I try to live my life like it's Thursday every day, always trying to make that push to the end of the week. The point of all this? Not sure if there is one. This was my excuse for looking so smug in this picture. Happy Thursday. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment